To foster the development of the Northern Dimension Partnership of Culture, helping to achieve strategic goals and to strengthen its positions within the ND region, it was decided to establish a Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture (NDPC) Board of Experts (BoE).
The structure consists of experts from interested Partners and Participants and other international experts as appropriate.
The BoE has an advisory role and it provides professional input regarding the preparation and implementation of joint activities carried out within the framework of the Partnership.
Its task is to exchange information and knowledge about best practices to assist the partner countries in achieving the objectives defined in the NDPC Strategy 2021.
Eventually, Board of Experts will initiate projects and provide, whenever possible, support in planning, monitoring and dissemination of the results of NDPC activities.
Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture Informal Board of Experts:
- Sanna Rekola, Director of the Dance Info Center Finland
- Santa Krastiņa, project manager of Climate-KIC “Pioneers into Practice” at the Design Factory ( Riga Technical University), environmental specialist
- Ann-Sofie Köping Olsson, Sr Lecturer, Cultural Management, Business Studies, School of Social Sciences, Södertörn University
- Ms Živile Diawara, Chair of the Board, National Association of Creative and Cultural Industries
- Joanna Kilian-Michieletti, the Curator at the National Museum in Warsaw
- Dr.Monika Klein, Researcher and Manager at the Uniwersytet Szczeciński and Academy of Art in Szczecin
- Arnaud Fontaine, Senior adviser at the Arts Council Norway
- Ekaterina Sachkova, Association of Creative Industries of Russian federation
- Irina Kizilova is Deputy Director, Ph.D Institute for Cultural Programs
* The European Union, Iceland and Norway have have suspended until further notice all activities of the Northern Dimension policy which involve Russia. Read more.