Accessibility in an Online and Offline Event Format | Introduction Workshop
Together with the Impact Foundation, we are delighted to invite you to an online workshop that will introduce you to accessibility in an online and offline event format.
When? February 9, 14:00-16:00 CET / 15:00-17:00 EET
This online workshop will be a condensed introduction to the organisation of accessible events: both online and offline.
It is planned to bring you answers to the following questions:
- What does “an accessible event” mean?
- What does “TO ALL audiences” mean?
- What are the steps you need to take to make sure that no one is excluded?
- How to communicate in an inclusive way with your audiences (both existing and potential)?
We are not going to burden you with dry definitions but show you what accessibility is and what it can be through practical, real-life examples.
While elaborating on these issues you will have a chance to:
- self-reflect and check how accessible you are to ALL potential audiences at the moment
- plan the next steps and “quick fixes” that you can introduce.
There will be also a space to talk and to ask all the questions that (might) come to mind.
Register and let’s meet online (Zoom) on 9 February 2023 from 14:00-16:00 CET / 15:00-17:00 EET:
In case of questions regarding the event you can contact us via email@example.com or +37129855947 (text, voice/video message, call).
About the speakers
Agata Etmanowicz and Rafał Lis represent Impact Foundation – a non-governmental organization established in 2008 in Warsaw, Poland. Their adventure with audience development concept started while the organisation was initiating and organising artistic projects – from small, site-specific actions to large scale festivals. Since 2011, Impact Foundation has been promoting the audience development concept in Poland and Europe, organising conferences, workshops and individually working with art organisations and institutions.