The Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture (the “NDPC”) respects your privacy and wants you to be familiar how we collect, use and disclose your personal data that relates to users of the NDPC’s website. We also collect personal data on our social media accounts on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Protecting your personal data and your privacy is important to us. The NDPC is committed to comply with the requirements of data protection. One of the main regulations which we need to follow is EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the “GDPR”).
What information does the NDPC collect?
Information you provide to us: We collect personal information about you when you actively provide them to us, for example, when you subscribe to our newsletters or contact us via e-mail. We also might collect your personal information from you in person when you attend our events.
Personal information we collect may include:
- Contact information (name, surname, phone number, email address);
- Professional information (job title, institution or company);
- Nature of communication;
- Additional information (any information which you choose to provide to us when contacting us).
In this section personal information we collect include:
- Device information (your browser, operating system, device information, request information, etc.);
- Usage information (information about how you interact with our website and newsletters, the pages and files viewed, session duration, links clicked, mouse movements, date and time stamps associated with your usage, etc.)
- Information collected by cookies (our website use various cookies to collect information which may include saving cookies to your computer or device).
Social media services: When you interact with our website through our used social media services, for example, “Like” us on Facebook or when you follow or share our content on Twitter, we may receive information from those social media services including your profile information and any other information you allow the social network to share with third parties.
If necessary, personal data may be collected and updated from the NDPC networks or authorities providing services related to the NDPC project activities, networking events and professional opportunities. More information about the NDPC is located here: https://www.ndpculture.org/ndpc.
How and on what grounds do we use personal data?
Your contact and professional information may be processed to fulfil the NDPC mission – to contribute to social and economic sustainable development, and innovation and diversity in the Nordic Dimension area by focusing on the operating conditions for cultural and creative industries (public interests).
Personal data we collect via our website and social media we will use to:
- To administer our website (troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical purposes);
- To improve our website (information to you and your device is provided in the most effective manner);
- To communicate with you;
- For marketing and advertising;
- For specific purposes mentioned to you when you submit your personal data;
- To keep our website secure.
Use of your personal data may be based on our legitimate interests to ensure our website performance and functionality. On our direct marketing purposes based on your consent (when you subscribe to our newsletters).
Do we share and disclose your personal data to third parties?
We may share and disclose your personal data with our partners and government agencies or institutions only to the extent necessary for the purposes personal data is processed.