The Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture Secretariat is looking for an Administrative Assistant
Sludinājums latviešu valodā lasāms šeit.
The Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture is an international governmental organisation supporting the cultural and creative sector (CCS). Since 2010, the NDPC has served as a regional focal point connecting policy makers, experts, and practitioners in the field. NDPC mission is to strengthen the strategic role of CCS in sustainable development across the region. Currently, the activity area covers 10 countries and the Secretariat’s office is situated in Riga, Latvia.
We are offering a position of an Administrative Assistant.
The Administrative Assistant will be employed contract-based for a period of 1 year (with a possibility of extention) preferably with start in August 2023.
- The monthly gross salary: 1300,00 EUR;
- The remuneration package includes health insurance after the probation period;
- Dynamic and exciting work in an international environment and meaningful context together with professional, friendly and supportive team;
- A hybrid working model where we aim for a best possible balance between home and office work;
- Beautiful office in the heart of Old Riga.
The main responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant will be:
- Manage information and document flow in a timely and accurate manner;
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for team;
- Rack daily expenses and prepare reports, secure that documents with service providers are in place;
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory and office household questions;
- Take minutes during meetings;
- Organize and maintain the office filing system and flow of documents;
- Assist with contract and payment tracking;
- Communication with accountancy;
- Other tasks on request.
The candidate should have:
- Preferably university degree (can also be a student in last study years);
- Previous work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Office manager or similar role (experience in an international organization will be considered as advantage);
- Excellent MS Office knowledge;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines);
- Knowledge of record keeping;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Good command of English (working language in the organization) and Latvian (as most of the tasks will require assisting in communication particularly with local providers);
- Discretion and confidentiality.
Send your short CV in English and a letter of motivation (max. 1 x A4 page in length as PDF) to explain why you are applying for the position, and how your experience and expertise fits the requirements. Send the documents by 24 July 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic “Administrative Assistant”.
For further information about the position:
NDPC Project Advisor Kate Zilgalve-Masjukeviča (email@example.com)