Article: Culture and Creative Industries Enhancing Positive Mindscapes for Climate Change

#CCI4change project partner XAMK – South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences represenative Heini Haapaniemi together with the Acting Head of NDPC Secreatriat Krista Petäjäjärvi have published a “Culture and Creative Industries Enhancing Positive Mindscapes for Climate Change” article as part of Xamk Digital Economy focus area publication: Creative Methods and Smart Solutions 2023.

See the article here.

Or listen to the article voiced by Heini Haapaniemi here. 

More about the project

In the CCI4Change project, public authorities and Culture and Creative sector practitioners and entrepreneurs work together to better engage with citizens and encourage them to reduce energy consumption. In May 2024 the 3 innovation seed money open calls are to be announced in Latvia, Finland and Sweden. Through the practical pilots the culture and creative practitioners will be invited to collaboratively tackle energy-consumption related challenges of the local authorities. To help CCI practitioners build cross-innovation skills and create clear proposals for the calls, partners are organising 3 parallel capacity building programmes in all three surroundings.

80% of “CCI4Change: Facilitation of Citizens Energy Consumption Behavioural Change in BS Cities and Municipalities” budget is Interreg BSR co-funded with the remaining 20% coming from the project partners.

Project is implemented by Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture (lead partner, the Secretariat located in Latvia); Jurmala Local Government Administration (Latvia); the City of Kotka (Finland); Scania Region (Sweden); Cursor Oy: Kotka-Hamina Regional Development Company (Finland); Föreningen Stapelbädden/STPLN (Sweden) and South- Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences Ltd (Xamk) (Finland).

Read more about the project here.