Request for expertise proposals

The Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture (NDPC) has been granted Interreg Baltic Sea Region project funding to support the creation of new energy reduction solutions through the engagement of arts, culture, and creative field professionals, as well as citizen engagement. The ongoing CCI4Change project will pilot creative solutions in three locations, and one of them is the municipality of Jūrmala, Latvia.

For more info about CCI4Change project: here.

With this call, the project lead partner NDPC is seeking an external expert to support the forthcoming piloting in Jūrmala. Firstly, the expert’s task is to assist NDPC with the training activities provided within the project framework for the arts, culture, and creative field actors. The aim of these training activities is to ensure a high quality of pilot proposals to be considered as the practical pilot activity for Jūrmala later in spring 2024. Secondly, the expert will support the chosen pilot actor in setting up the collaboration with the key stakeholder of the pilot activity, project partner Jūrmala municipality, ensuring a smooth start for the collaboration for all parties.

The commissioned expert is expected to support the facilitation of onsite and online training activities, the development of the pilot open call, securing its outreach, and the establishment of collaboration between the pilot actor and Jūrmala municipality. The timeframe for the work is from March to June 2024.

We are asking for proposal from experts in Latvia, with acknowledged expertise in arts and culture productions and serving as a supportive intermediary, manager or producer in processes within arts and culture with innovative societal impact.  Persons applying shall be registered as legal entities or performers of economic activities (saimnieciskās darbības veicēji) in Latvia.

If you are interested in responding to the call, read more here. The call closes at 23rd of February 2024.

The total budget of the CCI4change project is 470,000 euros, of which 80 percent, or 380 000 euros, come from the Interreg Baltic Sea Region programme and the remaining 20 percent from the project partners.